Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twitter my Tweeter, Keeping wineos on their toes

So I guess I'm a Twitter or maybe just a twit. I don't think so this time, this seems like a great way to keep up with the in the moment thoughts of other wine lovers. At first I thought it sounded like people were just calling each other names by twitting and tweeting, but I have found that this is a great to communicate thoughts on all things wine and related. I guess I do want to hear what you are having for dinner and what wine you will try with it, or what your best buy was today, or may be even just how are feeling about wine right now! Anyway it seems that this is here to stay and new entry in the digital world of wine, so try it out after all variety is the....

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I was excited to hear bout your Twitter account as that is my preferred means of staying on top of wine happenings. Unfortunately, somewhere along the line, you clicked a malicious link that was a phishing attack. Now your Twitter account is sending out malicious links everyone that you are following,to phish more accounts. I have received 6 of these infected messages from you.
    Please change your password to interrupt this process and to protect your follower's accounts. Be very wary of any links sent in a direct message, even from people you know. It is best not to click any link in a DM unless you requested information from someone.

    ReplyDelete